Atlanta, GA (Fox 5 News/Atlanta)
Our boy, our pride & joy, KID ROCK was arrested in Atlanta early this morning after “allegedly” gettin’ into a brawl, after scarfing down some breakfast links, at the Waffle House in DeKalb County.
According to the report, Kid Rock stopped at the Waffle House at 5:15 AM on Sunday after performing that evening. A customer allegedly recognized a woman who was with Kid, they exchanged words, and that escalated into a fight in the parking lot. Sausage links were flying!!
Click here to read the raw egg deal:
Thizzz brings me to my next point:
What I like about WAFFLE HOUSE:
1. The word "quality" comes to mind.
2. You can get a regular, large, or TRIPLE hash browns. Triple the potato pleasure.
3. Bert’s Chili cost’s $2.35 and no one knows what’s in it or who Bert is. You can order the Chili two ways: Take it or leave it!
4. Pork Chop, Country Steak, Sirlion, Country Ham, or the crème de la crème: T-BONE if you got 10 bucks y’all!!
5. All the food has a brown tinge too it.
6. Menu has pictures. point & grunt.
7. You too can get an “ALL-STAR SPECIAL” like KID Pork. Perfect for the after-concert celebrations & sausage hurlin!!
8. The high standards in the bathroom (see below).
9. Eco-design: The same grease in the food can be used to wax the floor tile.
10. Customer service:
"I've been to other restaurants where the management didn't seem to not care if you mentioned a problem, not here. The employees jump right on in it and fix it up all real good from the hand dryer in the ladies room to making sure the tables are bused.You know, not all places know how to cook good grits or omelets, but you can get the best at the Waffle House."
- A very satisfied customer who likes brown tinged food, Julie H.
Don't DROOOOL!!!!! ...Luckily the menu is plastic! ECO-DESIGN!!!
Kid HASH BROWNS posted bond around 5pm and left DeKalb County jailing, signing autographs for fans as he made his way back to the tour bus.
Is it me, or does his Kid Pork's hair look like it was dipped in the egg lard on the way out of the Waffle House?
What's the LESSON here? Don't get between a man & his sausage!!