How much do you know about turkey? Or jive talk? Have fun! The answers are in the story above!
1. What year did the Pilgrims have their first Thanksgiving Feast?
Ok dumbsh*t. It was 1620. DUH! If you put 1935, then you should be shot, along with the turkey.
2. What food was probably NOT on the Pilgrims' Thanksgiving menu?
I hope you got that one right!! Read the section on carnival folk, or if you are missing teeth and need dental care.
3. The Horn of Plenty, or Cornucopia, which symbolizes abundance, originated in what country?
Actually I don’t know either. Let me know if you find out. Just kidding, it’s Greece. Maybe.
4. What president didn't like the idea of having a national Thanksgiving Day?
Hint: _____ Starship!
5. Who is credited with leading the crusade to establish Thanksgiving Day?
Sarah Jessica Parker
Sarah Josepha Hale
Oprah’s Angel Network
That’s right! Oprah’s Angel Network!! YOU WIN A CAR!!! (+ taxes)
6. The reason Thanksgiving was moved up a week was...
To fullfil a political promise
To ward off evil spirits and keep the Wild Turkey flowing
Due to public pressure
To lengthen the Christmas shopping season & go to JCPENNYS! YAY!
7. When Congress made Thanksgiving an official holiday, they set the date as...
the 4th Thursday in November
the last Thursday in November
the Thursday that comes before the first Thusday in December
The end of November, but on a Thursday
8. My sister needs to find a job because:
mooching off my parents has gone on along enough
32 is too old to mooch off my parents
Thanksgiving feast is once a year, not everyday.
Ps Don’t tell my sister I wrote that. She’ll be pissed. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!