Spike Lee is still upset that his Do The Right Thing movie wasn't even considered for an Oscar the year Driving Miss Daisy claimed Best Film.
He add's, "Nobody is watching motherf**king Driving Miss Daisy today. Do The Right Thing is being taught in classes at major universities and high schools all over the world. That's how you're supposed to test art. Does the work stand up?"
Nobody is watching motherf**king Driving Miss Daisy today!!
- CAMEL TOE
- Palin Cheese!!!
- Eleanor Roosevelt Doll. Why does she have a plast...
- a durable rubber woman dog toy.
- Exciting Toilet Paper!!!
- Helllloooo my little spanky monkies!
- Easy on the cologne, Stetson!
- Word of the Day
- if i have a kid...
- Todd Palin, what are you doing in with my apples?...
- Oh Sarah, you're not a pit bull, Silly!
- Apple Pie
- SARAH PALIN PAWS
- Email the Governator!
- Twinkie, My Superhero, can save America!!!!
- Word of the Dazed
- Cindy McPoodle
- Just Say No to McNasty McCain!!
- Become your secret weapon to Control Costs!!
- QUOTE OF THE DAY
- Sarah Palin & her pups!
- WORDZ OF THE DAY
- SAUSAGE WHACKING!
- Sarah Palin, Hockey Mom.
- John McCain, age 72
- Cindy McCain, age 80
- Re-pube-lican National Convention
- From the makers of "Velcro Mullet"...
- G.O.P. = Grand Old Panties!
- MULLET MUSICALS
- ▼ September (32)